Omega Billing Service is committed to ensuring our professional performance meets or exceeds federal expectations for medical billing companies. Lawful, ethical behavior and straight forward business practices are our guiding principles that enhance the client practices. Our standard of conscientious conduct makes certain that our clients are treated with respect, confidentiality and ultimately, billing accuracy and collections.
Omega Billing Service participates in an ongoing process of training to remain abreast of the constant changing regulatory rules and regulations. We strive through innovative methods, education and technology to effectively manage the reimbursement maze.
Omega Billing Service employees pledge to:
- Exercise sensitive professional judgment in all their activities
- Act in a way that will serve the client’s interest, honor the client’s trust and demonstrate a commitment to professionalism
- Perform all responsibilities with the highest sense of integrity
- Maintain objectivity and avoid any conflict of interest
- Continually strive to improve the quality and competence of service performed
- Exercise care, diligence and careful supervision in providing services
- Maintain confidentiality of patient and client information